Health Care Providers face the challenge of providing transitioning patients a coordinated continuum of care across venues where they receive care.
Drivers Of This Challenge Include:
SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Home - SNF - Hospital Graphic To Come
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.tcm-fl.com as well as for all our associated links to other sites. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization and businesses, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to contact you for further information.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
· If you wish to opt-out of receiving any additional information call us or send us an e-mail at our posted contact section. For e-mail requests please indicate with the phrase “Remove From Mailing List” or similar wording in the comments section.
· It may take up to 72 business hours to process your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as contact information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.